There isn’t such a thing as a planning free, hassle free, overseas business trip but we can come close for the items you take. The experience of Dynamic Dox helps create an emphasis on you getting on with your real business.
We don’t charge for support, or advice, as this benefits everyone and removes barriers. Our website holds core information on ATA carnet countries, categories and more, our staff give all the time you need.
Neither is support restricted by place. If you happen to be in our office to collect a carnet, we naturally want to hear about your journey. Should you be on that journey and hit a snag late at night, we are still there for you.
Professionally prepared carnets are normally fine and the system is well operated in most places. As with any overseas travel, or any customs procedure, having a little extra help available is no bad thing. On our website you will find:
- Advice on using carnets and hand luggage – Along with a list of customs and other contacts at UK airports and seaports.
- Tips for travelling with film equipment – Such a common use for ATA carnets, aspects will also apply to similar uses.
- Essential information required to apply – Including local differences you may encounter and carnet use in practice.
- How to apply for a same day ATA carnet – Whilst planning is always ideal, we appreciate that urgent needs do crop up.
- Out of hours telephone support contact – The number is kept current and can be a lifesaver if the unexpected does occur.
We want to provide excellent service wherever you are, at whatever time of day. The links above are a useful sample, although individual support goes further.
Creating Your Carnet
The first step is to ensure your ATA carnet is technically correct and word perfect. When that is the case, most trips will go smoothly.
We help by guiding you through what is required and ensuring this is efficiently entered on the carnet you receive. A great start and fine for standard journeys, to most places.
There can be times when your trip crosses multiple countries, or those where customs procedures are not all you would hope. You may have an unusual itinerary, or be going in and out of carnet member countries.
In those cases, our staff can help to plan the most effective approach. Having provided close to 17,000 ATA carnets, they are fortunate in gaining practical experience across the globe and happy to share.
Whether you simply want a trouble free trip to Canada, or are visiting a range of countries across Asia and the Pacific, our support team are there to help.