We assist clients ranging from BP, to Warner Brothers, to sole photographers, or exhibitors. They share a need for good service and accurate information.
They are not tourists, their focus is on business and supporting their clients. The best way Dynamic Dox can help them to concentrate on business is to ensure they have trouble free journeys and access to practical advice.
Our staff are available to help clients during business hours and on an out of hours support line. We also wish to ensure that useful pointers are available 24/7.
The additional navigation block in this section should help, mentioned below are areas related to using ATA Carnets, which we know clients found helpful:
- Introduction to ATA Carnets – An outline of their function, along with a detailed Q & A, covering core points on how and when to use them.
- ATA Carnet Categories – A breakdown of what can be included and as importantly, the type of items you will not be able to add to your carnet list.
- Details Needed To Apply – The core requirements, to establish ownership and identify your goods, to the needs local variations can bring.
- Hand Luggage & Baggage – From a camera, to samples, carnet items can be carried. See procedures and a list of contacts at UK airports, or ports.
- Advantages of Carnets – A few additions you may not know and before purchasing an ATA Carnet, good to see whether this makes business sense.
- Interactive Form Guide – This shows a page by page breakdown, with notes explaining how to use an ATA Carnet and each colour coded section.
We hope these elements assist with opting for and using a carnet. ATA Carnet information is added regularly and kept up to date.
Background To ATA Carnets
Our map and list of ATA Carnet countries is useful as an initial reference, or to help plan your journey. Every mainstream member country is included, along with a few suggestions on when you might wish to speak with dedicated staff.
The section on carnet history explains their origin and the expansion of the scheme, including recent members. We will keep this up to date and highlight opportunities for wider use, as new countries join.
Other links in the navigation should help you move forward in obtaining an ATA Carnet, including if you suddenly need one this afternoon. The entries should also assist on how to use an ATA Carnet.
In you are in any doubt, or want advice of any kind, contacting our support team will help. They are specialists and welcome questions, we simply hope this ATA Carnet information centre can answer a few queries wherever you are, at any time of day.